1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Browning Silver Hunter 20 ga For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by DUCKDIGGLER, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUCKDIGGLER

DUCKDIGGLER TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale 95% condition Browning Silver Hunter 20ga. 28” vent rib barrel featuring Invector + choke tubes (I.C., Mod. & Full included). 3” chamber can shoot all 20ga 2 ¾” & 3” loads. Gun weighs in at 6 lbs 7 oz. and factory L.O.P. is 14 ¼”. Gun has approximately 1 case of skeet loads through it. It has never seen the rain or the field. Gun includes factory box and paper work and all include accessories. Gun functions flawlessly and recoil is light. It would make a great dove, upland or light duck gun. I’m looking to finance another gun project so this safe queen must go.

Priced to move at $749, insured shipping included to your FFL dealer in the lower 48.

Please feel free to contact me with and questions via PM or the best way is email at: mrduckdiggler@yahoo.com

Thank you for looking! DD

SilverCynergy1220002.jpg

SilverCynergy1220003.jpg

SilverCynergy1220004.jpg

SilverCynergy1220006.jpg

SilverCynergy1220007.jpg
  2. DUCKDIGGLER

DUCKDIGGLER TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale 95% condition Browning Silver Hunter 20ga. 28” vent rib barrel featuring Invector + choke tubes (I.C., Mod. & Full included). 3” chamber can shoot all 20ga 2 ¾” & 3” loads. Gun weighs in at 6 lbs 7 oz. and factory L.O.P. is 14 ¼”. Gun has approximately 1 case of skeet loads through it. It has never seen the rain or the field. Gun includes factory box and paper work and all include accessories. Gun functions flawlessly and recoil is light. It would make a great dove, upland or light duck gun. I’m looking to finance another gun project so this safe queen must go.

Priced to move at $749, insured shipping included to your FFL dealer in the lower 48.

Please feel free to contact me with and questions via PM or the best way is email at: mrduckdiggler@yahoo.com

Thank you for looking! DD

SilverCynergy1220002.jpg

SilverCynergy1220004.jpg

SilverCynergy1220005.jpg

SilverCynergy1220015.jpg
  3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

0   0   0

Very nice gun, well displayed. I might suggest that you move it to the for sale section where it will sell better.I would also suggest that you mention a TS.com reference or other since you appear to be a new poster. This gun will sell if people trust you. If I am wrong about you being a new member I apologize. Just trying to help you sell what appears to be a very nice gun & we have some scammers that seem to be invading our for sale section
  4. DUCKDIGGLER

DUCKDIGGLER TS Member

0   0   0

cuban....you are correct Sir....new member here. I appreciate your honest feedback and totally understand it. I am a long time member of Shotgunworld.com where I have sold at least a half dozen guns over the past couple of years. I am sorry for posting in the wrong section, I assumed by the other "for sale" posts here I was putting it in the correct location, please excuse my ignorance.I will also put a post in the correct area.

I would be happy to call (on my dime) and speak with anyone interested in the gun and give them all the contact info on my part to insure that they are indeed comfortable doing business with me. I am only here to offer a fair deal so I can subsidize a new Sporting gun. I have to part with a few toys to get to the "next level". I know you understand! LOL

No apologies necessary, I appreciate you taking the time to let me in on the correct TS.com etiquette. Much obliged Sir.

DD
  5. DUCKDIGGLER

DUCKDIGGLER TS Member

0   0   0

To the top. Any questions please let me know.

Thank you.

Todd
  6. DUCKDIGGLER

DUCKDIGGLER TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!

Thank you!

DD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.