1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Signature Series F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buckshot, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Have a like new GTI sporting clays 30 in invector plus chokes,2 with the box and 2 extended tubes in the barrels, gun has been shot a total of 100 times, looks as if its new an unfired, pull triggers here are a few pics asking $1395.00 Tom Nowak

813-920-4495,, 586-322-9282
    <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/trapshooter50/?action=view&current=MVC-184F-1-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/trapshooter50/?action=view&current=MVC-185F-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/trapshooter50/?action=view&current=MVC-188F-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

You have mail.

3. Shooting Coach

Sold in 30 minutes! LOL

4. Shooting Coach

I just wanted folks to know how upset I was when I got the GTI Sporter home. It has set in the box forever. Heck, it might not even shoot!

The grease in it had solidified, making a thorough cleaning necessary!

Since it had languished in its box for 16 years, it was very stiff and hard to put together!

Seriously, folks, the gun was as described, basically NIB. A gorgeous specimen. I have already ordered a set of fantastic Angleport chokes, two for the pink Tutu crowd (skeetie muffins), one Ridiculously Tight and one Outrageously Tight! LOL

Thanks, Tom

5. Shooting Coach

Shot the gun today, it was as delightful and reliable as I thought it would be. It fits, POI is where I like it, and it turns more heads than my high grade K-80. LOL

6. Shooting Coach

Dear RMY

I used to perform warranty service and repair for Browning. I KNOW how good they are, and how to get them back in the race when they finally get tired. As an Intl' Skeet and Trap gun, it will be shooting 7/8 ouncers almost exclusively. I figure it will take several hundred thousand rounds before it will need a new locking block. It will get obsessive maintenence. I keep going back to the Browning. They fit like they were custom fitted to me.

Dear Goose.

That will buy the custom case and choke tubes for the gun and tubeset. Keep talking! LOL

7. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

SC you have a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning gti

browning gti shotguns
browning gti signature
browning jeg signature series
browning signature series
browning signature series gti