Trapshooters Forum banner

Browning Shotguns at dealer cost or below?

16K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  ha.kanz 
#1 · (Edited)
Crazy isn't it. On any NEW gun in stock (list below). TIL END of YEAR!
You can buy a NEW Browning Shotgun and get the current $100 REBATE and get the gun at Dealer cost or below.
ALSO as a gift, get a FREE Hoodie and Long Sleeve Shirt or Shirts only (MSRP: $59)
Qualifying in stock are the following---- ALL are 12 GA:
XT Grade I, 32" $2100
BT99 34" $1189
725 Trap LeftHand 32" $2629
725 HighRib Sporting $2500
725 Sporting 32" after market adj comb $2799
725 Field 28" $1899

PS, yep I know there is a guy on gunbroker dumping his guns at these prices, BUT get it from a sponsor of TRAPSHOOTERS.COM -someone who cares about your sport!

Sales tax for IL
shipping UPS is $25

#12 ·
Are the guns on your web page what you have in stock or do you have a few more? Can you test any guns out or is the range closed? In the market for my daughter a new o/u and we have to shoulder and shoot if possible. It's diffently worth a 6 hr round trip to get what she needs.

#14 ·
Are the guns on your web page what you have in stock or do you have a few more? Can you test any guns out or is the range closed? In the market for my daughter a new o/u and we have to shoulder and shoot if possible. It's diffently worth a 6 hr round trip to get what she needs.
Have more, just not enough time to update ..all the time.
Right now trapshooting is only on Thursdays. If a gun is new, of course you can't shoot it. Be best to call to see what is available in type and price that you wanting. -OU/auto...

#23 ·
When I started this post it was in February, when things were slow. Now its shooting season and guns are in demand. Things come in and out often as I am traveling a little to shoots. Back from Nebraska, headed to Arkansas and then to Missouri, then back to IL for 3 shoots at the WSRC including the US Open.
I think I have all the sporting and trap guns of Browning, except for those with Browning's comb. Even have the BT99 adjustable and BT99 AR.
No older popular guns like the BT 100's right now.

So if you are looking for something specific, it's best to text, pm, or email me as if I am at a shoot, I may not be able to get back to you until later in the day.
Also sometimes (even though I watched it) I don't get notices when someone posts on an older threads like this and I rarely go back just to view it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.