1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning shotgun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RickM18, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickM18

RickM18 TS Member

Does Browning still make the BT 99 max?

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Not for along time.

ss

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

They did make a BT99AR(adjustable rib) within the last few years. I'm not sure if its still being manufactured either though.

Matt

4. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

anybody got a bt99max for sale thanks jerry

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Monsours is the only place that sales the BT 99 AR. They are wright at $2000.

6. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, Ohio also has the BT 99 AR's new. They are on sale right now for $1899.00. If I were buying a new BT type gun this would be it. The only trouble with them has been a forend issue, as they work loose. Rod's custom gunshop, also in Shelby, has fixed them. He said it is not an expensive fix IF users don't try at home fixes. I would buy one and take it right to Rod and have him update the gun. I found a minty BT100 or I would be shooting one of the AR's from Shelby right now.

Doug Allison

7. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I believe the BT-100 was the Max replacement with some added features. I saw a BT-99 AR which looks like a BT-99 Plus with out the recoil device.

Bryan

8. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

From what I understand, the BT-99 AR was a limited production gun made for Sportsman's Den several years back. It was,is a slow moving gun with the loose fore end issue. Last I knew, they still had some in stock. Clyde

9. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

The BT-99 AR was an exclusive through Monsoors in La Crosse WI just like the Browning XT unsingle is an exclusive through Guns Unlimited.

MK

10. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

The BT 99 AR was not exclusive to Monsoors. Sportmans Den in Shelby has them in stock and on sale for $1899. Mash the link and see for yourself on page two. I was there on Tuesday and saw them on the rack.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.