1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Service

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mpedersen, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mpedersen

Mpedersen TS Member

In June of 2006, I sent a 2 barrel superposed back to Browning for repair of salt wood damage ( I am the original owner). I called them back in August of 2007 for an update and was told that it would be about another 6 months. I called back today for an update and was told that it would be another 12 to 15 months. They claim that I was told in August that it would be another 18 months. John Browning invented and fabricated the prototype faster than these people can repair one. I am waiting for a call back from the Service Manager. Anybody have suggestions on how to get this glacier to move?

Mark Pedersen

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Keep calling and calling. There used to be a guy named Harm Williams at Browning that would frequent some shooting sites and help folks out.

3. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Best to find a gunsmith to service your guns. Browning is slow unless you catch them at the Grand or World Skeet shoot. Laurence Pylinski @ Pylinski Arms Gunsmithing is a Browning authorized repair center. He is also my personal gunsmith. He will fix the gun and actually send it back to you before you grow old. Seen him do complete rebuilds on brownings overnite many times. Advertises in Trap and Field mag. contact info pylinskifarms@aol.com or 804-357-2393 cell. I understand that saltwood damage requires extra attention and time from anyone. Often times Browning will work faster if you ship through a gunsmith repair center. Pylinski and others in that arena know the people that can grease your wheel. Todd Nelson

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I second the suggestion of Laurence. He just massaged the trigger on my XT and made a big improvement in it.

Morgan

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Go to your local small claims court and commence an action against them for depriving you the use of your property. Since they are a corporation they have to be represented by an atorney. Your gun should arrive shortly after they are served with the papers. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.