1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Service Update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron Frazier, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

I don't know if this is a coincidence (sp) but after posting here yesterday about my disappointment with Browning service, the status of my repair changed. I checked their website and overnight it changed from "waiting for refinishing" to "job started" overnight! I wonder if someone from Browning reads these posts. I wish I had posted back in June.

Anyhow, THANK YOU ALL!

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

That's GREAT!!! Good luck, Steve

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Most likely it was just sheer coincidence but at least you know they listed you as started. I wonder how long it will now take to list you as finished.

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Browning employs precision machinists, each with his own speciality. If your gun needs the service of lets say three, each will do his part and put it back on the cart to send to the next for his part, and so on and so on. And it will be worked on in the order each receives it. Starts on the bottom and works its way to the top. Heaven forbid, it needs major work. Takes way too long!

Big Jack

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

no connection

I will say it is good you can check on their site- hadnt heard that before

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.