1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Serial Number Data?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Husky44, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I’ve been reading the threads of Browning’s for sale and see references to data from serial numbers? Where can this data be found? I’m looking for a Superposed, plan on spending more than I have ever spent on something for me. Need to know all that I can..Thanks

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

"I am looking for a superposed - plan on spending more than I have ever spent on something for me. Need to know all that I can..Thanks"

You need to know that spare parts for these guns is non-existant and some of the wood is suspect. If you are looking for a good target gun, try a newer gun

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Husky44,

I have a Browning Broadway that is 48 years old and still going strong, and parts and gunsmiths are available for all Superposed models, maybe not as cheap as an 1100, though. If you're really interested in a fine Superposed, MIA posted one here for sale not too long ago, a beautiful gun almost NIB that I'd love to own but can't afford right now. MIA is a regular poster here, so I hope he reads this and contacts you. Good luck.

LA

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

under browning customer service "date your gun.

http://www.browning.com/customerservice/dategun/index.asp

5. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

Hoosier:
    Thanks for the web site info, GREAT STUFF THERE.
    Thanks Big time

6. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

MIA...That’s a beautiful Browning (no salt wood?)…I’m leaving on a motorcycle ride up the coast to Washington tomorrow, I’ll contact you Friday the 15th..Thanks

Domenic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reading browning numbers

reading browning serial numbers