1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning SC Edition for sale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nipper, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

I am selling a browning lightining sporting clays edition backbored .741 top .742 on bottom, extended forceing cones, ported barrels, gray coil system-not adjustable for lop, and adjustable comb with soft cover, includes browning simulated case-middle lock is broken but hasps work fine, 4 briley extended chokes 2 skeet--sorry but they are included--improved modified and full choke as well. also includes a container of grease and also a kicks .650 card shooter choke, asking 900.00 including shipping to your ffl holder or pick up here or delivery withing 100 miles of my location. Stock does have a couple use nicks also more pictures avaliable as well. 30 inch barrels as well. invector plus chokes.

Bill
    [​IMG]

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

825.00 including shipping and insurance

Bill

3. Denver New Guy

Denver New Guy TS Member

Bill, That is a nice looking gun! A few questions if you don't mind. Is the lockup still tight? What is the length of pull? Where are you located? Please send me pics to larry2step@aol.com

Thanks,

Larry

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Good morning Bill. Does this Browning have the high rib or the low rib? Also, where are you located? Thank you, rodbuster.

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

it has the high rib, as of this morning it is sold pending funds and ffl to ship too,thanks for all the intrest.

bill

6. Afree1

Afree1 TS Member

I just received this shotgun today and am extremely pleased. It is everything it was advertised and more. Bill is a great guy to do business with, and I would recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact, I have been very satisfied with every transaction I have completed on TS.Com - never had any issues whatever. Thanks a lot for a helping make this forum what it is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.