1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning release

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Conner, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conner

Conner TS Member

Does anyone know a source for information and ness. parts to convert a pull trigger to release on a Browning citori. I would like to convert it myself.
    Thanks a bunch
    Conner

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Good Luck . I don,t think any of the Smiths will sell just parts . We have a guy at one club I shoot at alot that does his own release triggers . He squads with people that don,t know him .

ALF

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Conner,

I have a pull-pull Browning Broadway that converts to release-pull by the insertion of one steel pivoting part with a wire spring. I don't know how close the Citori triggers are to the Broadway's but if you want photos of this part, send me a PM with your email address. Good luck.

LA

4. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

Installing release triggers from scratch in a Browning Citori (and really, all other guns) is not a home gunsmith job. I have three of them with dbl release systems and it requires machine work beyond your grinder, file, and stone.

Send it to either:

Skeets Gun Shop, Tallequah, OK

Spears Gun Shop

Phil Crenwelge

Allems Gun Craft

Do yourself and all of us a favor by using one of these guys that do it for a living.

Cheers

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.