1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning recoilless for sale (sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jrb100, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

I will try this again.I have a 27" Recoilless trap gun. 90% condition (wood/metal)there are a few light nicks on forearm wood otherwise the 90% wood be higher in my opinion..I have original box,wrench,4 choke tubes,and Lop spacers.The gun is all original.I live in Mass.I will ship to FFL only. I have pictures that I can Email if anybody is interested,just Pm me your email address. thanks,
    joe
    600.00 or B/O

2. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just thought I would send this one back to the top.

Just shot a friends recoiless for the first time today. Interesting gun and I think may be a lot better than reputation suggests. Might just be that the less than steller rep came mostly from people who have never shot one. I know it's hard to believe that this could happen with trap shooters!

Hope you sell it!

3. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

Thanks jim,
    I am surprised at the lack of interest in this gun .The 27" is much easier to move to the target than the 30" and is in exc. shape(i have shot both).I have it priced to sell also.I won't mind if I don't sell it.I will not mind if it don't sell.

4. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Invector Plus chokes?

I need a backup gun for my citori Sporting Clay that I use for trap at this time.

Doug H.

5. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

Doug,
    The chokes are invector plus.It has a slower trigger lock time than the citori does,so it will be a learning curve,but if you don't swap back and forth you will get used to it.The tubes are flush IC,M,IM, and Full.If you google Browning recoiless,you can look at the actual manual for the gun online that describes how the gun works and so on.Any Questions let me know.The original manual comes with the gun also.

thanks,
    joe

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Is this the short stock or the regular stock? Better yet, what's the LOP?

7. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

The stock is standard length.lop is adj. with spacers provided.I would have to measure exact range.prob. 14-14 1/2
    thanks,
    joe

8. hayseed

hayseed TS Member

0   0   0

Could you e-mail me a few pictures of the gun. Also what you know of the history of the gun and how much you have used it. Thanks. Brian

9. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

you have a pm

Doug H.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

A few folks in our club have used them after a shoulder operation, and went back to their regular guns later. We do have one gal shooter coming around with one, and she is a good shooter.

600 is on the low end of where they have been selling. The lock time is what got regular experienced shooters a little shy.

HM

11. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

I tried to send pictures to the people that asked for them. I will answer questions if anyone has any.daytime # 508-574-1253 .I live in Mass.

thanks,
    joe

12. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

Still for sale

13. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold.

thanks,
    joe