1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BROWNING PIGEON GRADE TRAP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jonl, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonl

jonl TS Member

0   0   0

BROWNING SUPERPOSED BROADWAY TRAP,BELGIUM MADE. FACTORY CASE.BOTH BARRELS DONE BY TOM WILKINSON.BEST DOUBLES GUN THERE IS.I WON SENIOR VET'S DOUBLES AT THE SOUTHERN ZONE ON A SHORT SQUAD THE LAST TIME I SHOT. $3200.00. I ALSO HAVE A PERAZZI CHOKE TUBE SINGLE, FACTORY TUBES & CASE FRESH FROM GIACOMO WITH GRA-COIL REDUCER.$1995.00 PLUS SHIPPING TO FFL DEALER.I'M INTERESTED IN ANTIQUE CARS PRE 1957.JOHN LEWIS ST. ALBANS, W.V.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

STOP YELLING!

Even if you are a Sr Vet with a trophy, you can type better thant that.

And you have to have a picture of these guns. The new Insert/Upload Image feature you see abov ethe text box is easy to use. All you hav eto do is be able to find the picture on your computer.

I'm around if you need help

715-262-8556. Spend your nickel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.