1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning OU price, Opinion??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by over the hill, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I need some help from you Browning experts out there.

My son is looking at a Sporting Clays Pigeon 30", factory ported, invector tubes (2 or 3 max), Larkin adj. comb. Gun has receiver wear and slight pitting on bottom. Gun locks up tight with lever well to right of center.
    Internally looks like new. Trigger has adj. front to rear. Gold on receiver is pretty good. Gun shoots well. Also comes with adj. butt plate.
    Any thoughts of a fair price? No hard case or box.

Thanks...Gertald

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

gun broker is never a good site nor is gunsamerica- its what people want = not what something is worth

what is a sporting clays pigeon? not sure of that model

Gene

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Gertald, I found your gun in the Blue Book. My blue book is two years old now and three when this years is out. Your gun has Invector Plus barrels. Receiver has gold accents, and was made for only two years. l993 & l994. 98% is $975---95% is $850--- 90% is $$700 this is also a grade I only type gun. With the gun wear and any pitting anywhere, I would put gun somewhere in the 90% to 95% condition, but I can't make a good call without any pictures to go buy. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

4. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Thanks to all for your help.

Gene. Best I can describe is above. I should have mentioned Citori pigeon.

Thanks... Gerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.