1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Micro

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TomR, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomR

TomR TS Member

Yep. It is Micro. I didn't think senility set in for a few years. Guess I was wrong. Looking for a Browning Micro for my granddaughter. She is only 10... Thought that might be a good gun for her. Any other ideas would be great. Anyone have any info would be appreciated. Thanks Tom

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tom I just had a look at Indiana Gun Clubs web site there is three BT-99 Micro,s for sale . All three look nice in the pictures price of each is $1295.00 ( you know that,s trade price )

phone 317 485 6540 open Wen-Fri-Sat-Sun only Steve Smith ( GOOD GUY )

KEYBEAR

3. BIG HOUSE

BIG HOUSE TS Member

Tom, I have a 391 gold sporting that I cut down for my daughter, I have a lop graco so I can also shoot it. If you want pix e-mail me. I am also selling all my 20 ga stuff= loader, emptys.

Thx BIG HOUSE

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

What loader are you selling? I have a customer looking for one. Thanks

5. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

My boy has a BT 99 Micro, 30 in. Unless your granddaughter is pretty strong or large for her age, this gun will be too heavy for her, at age 10. It is a great gun and has the right stock dimensions but it is not that light. My boy shot his at age 11, I believe, but he is pretty strong in his upper body for a little fellow. Also, I took off the Browning recoil system an replaced with a Gracoil. By the way, his is not for sale.

Charlie

6. BIG HOUSE

BIG HOUSE TS Member

OSS, I have a 9000G 20ga and lots of hulls. E-mail me and we can talk.

Thx BIG HOUSE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.