1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Lightning Sporting Clay Edition FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by XP100, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A customer has a nice Browning Lightning Sporting Clay Edition with 30" ported barrels, Browning hardcase. Carlson ext. XF, F, IM and 2 skeet chokes. Flush ckokes SK, IC, IM, Full. 1000.00 + shipping to FFL.

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

High or low rib?

AndyH ;-)

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is a very good gun for the price! puablo

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Last year, I paid $1200 shipped for a LNIB High Rib Sporting Edition. Well worth the money.

$1000 for a lightly used model with chokes and case is a good deal. This model is a firehouse.

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM me and I will give the owners phone number. It is not in my shop. I ahve nothing to gain excpt helping a shooter sell a gun.

I have NO pictures. Look on GB. they have one or two listed just like it.

6. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gun is SOLD. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.