1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Leather Motorcase...will it fit?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trappy12, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well down at Nationals this week I was checking out cases and really liked the Browning Leather Motorcase, and was not very happy when I found out it wouldn't fit my 34" BT. Does anyone know if, despite what the labels say, it will actually fit my BT?
    Thanks,
    -Trappy

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

^^^^^^^

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Neat case Trap.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

This is the case I use fo rmy BT. I can tell you that it is extremely well made nad very strong. This case will fly, but pad your gun inside as there is space fo rit to rattle around. But it is made with hardwood backing and heavey as a consequence.

Mine is exactly like this except it does not have the cover for the accessories compartment.

[​IMG]

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Trappy---Browning makes a case just for the 34" BT's it will hold any BT99 or BT100. Its not as neat as the one you picked but is a very nice Browning hard case. As for your question i don't know if it will fit cause this is the first time i've seen this case. Looks pretty cool if thats the style you like. How'd you shoot this weekend?----Matt

6. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

MIA, I think that's the one I'll end up getting. Birthday coming up in 2 months so we'll see how that goes!

Matt, not too well! 93 the first day (yuck)...went 24, 24, 21, 24, second day, also yuck with a 96...24, 23, 24, 25...so I ended up with 189, and am NOT happy about it.
    -Trappy

7. grntitan

Trappy---Ain't nothing wrong with those scores. Its alot better then your State scores. Your still a young'n, you have plenty of time to improve. You comming back for the Grand?----Matt

8. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Yeah, but my state scores were atrocious and way below my average. These scores are closer to my average than state, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure all I need in order to start running off 100's like it's nobody's business is to be able to compete on a team that was filled shooters who do the same thing. Whereas my team, we have 2, maybe 3 good shooters that are capable of running anything above 25. In fact, only 4 people of the 18 on our team have ran 25. And I just feel stuck!
    -Trappy

9. grntitan

Trappy---It does help me when i shoot with a smooth flowing squad filled with good shooters. You really need to just get yourself in your own little world of just you and those stink'n birds and break one at a time. Forget about what Billy Bob is doing on post 4 or Cindy Sue on post 1. Just you and the targets.---Matt

10. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

It's not that the other shooters affect me, it's just that if I was in that competitive environment where I was not the best shooter, had something to prove, and something to aspire to as a team, I would definitely be shooting a lot better.
    -Trappy

11. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Trappy, There is only one guy you have to beat on a regular basis to get better. Your average! Bill

12. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Bill, the problem is my average always shoots what I shoot! I can't beat it, or lose to it!
    -Trappy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.