1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

~~ Browning Grade VI ~~ $1,875.00 obo..(SOLD !!!)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Sportshot, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Selling this weekend! Beautiful old Browning Grade VI, highly hand engaved classic. Very deep chiseled on the top of the receiver, High grade wood. Upgraded to Browning Invector choke tubes. Maybe the cones were opened, I can't tell, but no promises either way. Very clean, strong original blue on barrels, LOTS of 1" extended choke tubes and four flush tubes. The extended make the 26" gun 27".... 14" LOP. Non-factory Kick-eez.

Several small stock and forearm dings, no cracks or splits, perfect mechanical condition, selective trigger, Beautiful, old-style Browning forearm and receiver lock up, probably the first style after Belgium. No galling, tight lock-up, minimum wear. No box or case, just the gun and all the tubes, including the two extended skeet chokes already in the gun in the photo.

Serial number inside the forearm #20311, SerNo. under the lever 20311PV6B3

We are asking $1,875.00 or best cash offer this weekend. She would like to sell this gun~ Belonged to our former Club President at TSSC Aurora, Buckley AFB, original owner, who had the choke tubes added. This is a great upland bird or quail gun, will get MANY compliments~~~

Make a cash offer....!!! She may accept it.

This is a great deal $$$. Many gold birds and a dog under the receiver, small quail on the trigger guard, very well done, detail engraved in gold, not the thin stamped gold inlays you see on todays $8,000 Grade VI Brownings.

(for sale for a Jr. shooter at my club who is buying a new gun). Ready to sell this weekend.
    sportshot_2008_0303.jpg

sportshot_2008_03032.jpg

sportshot_2008_03033.jpg

sportshot_2008_03034.jpg

sportshot_2008_03035.jpg

sportshot_2008_03036.jpg

sportshot_2008_03037.jpg

sportshot_2008_03038.jpg

sportshot_2008_03039.jpg

sportshot_2008_030310.jpg

sportshot_2008_030311.jpg

sportshot_2008_030312.jpg

sportshot_2008_030313.jpg

sportshot_2008_030314.jpg

sportshot_2008_030315.jpg

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

GREAT PRICE!!!

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Go For It Coach...it's dropped $125 already!

4. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

It really is beautiful, my sorry photo's don't do it justice, the buyer will be pleasantly surprised.
    They just don't make guns like this anymore, regardless of the price. Period!
    It's not a collectors item,... it is for skeet shooting and bird hunting, and the admiration of your friends. Yes, a very low price $$$.

Charlie C.
    Denver.

ps - free shipping, this weekend only. The owner is going back to southern Colorado. If someone buys it, I'll give her the money and reimburse myself, if not, it is going back home with her.... Wish I could afford to keep it. A gem.
    sportshot_2008_030317.jpg

5. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Question asked: drop at comb and heel....

yes, good point, the stock is not as low as was typical of old skeet guns, more of an international dimension, my approx measurements are 1 1/4" at the comb and 1 3/4 to 2" at the heel, with a little bit of pitch added in.

_
    OK - we have had an offer of $1750 and she countered with $1800 SHIPPED... the counteroffer has not been accepted,

so that price NOW GOES OUT TO ALL!!!!

sportshot_2008_030318.jpg

6. bmclane

bmclane TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take it. Blake

7. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

the Browning has now been sold, thank you. (from Emily)

8. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I will take it for the $1800 delivered to my FFL. Send me the payment details and I will send you the payment by cashiers check on Monday. Send me an email contact so that I can send you the FFL cert.
    Doug Sutherland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.