1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Golden Clays Two Gun Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by plux001, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought these years ago with the hope my boys would one day want to shoot. It never happened, they have moved away, and the guns have sat, virtually unused. They have been fired, but my guess is no more than 100 rounds each. Condition is as you would expect. Wood is absolutely beautiful. Stored in hard case, which I will include. I also have additional chokes, which I will also include (when I find them).

The first gun is a 28" 12ga golden clays special skeet o/u, invector plus. If I am reading the Browning codes correctly, it was made in 1997. The serial number is 218xxNRVB3.

The second gun is a 32" 12ga BT-99 golden clays, invector plus. Again, from the Browning codes, I believe it was made in 1994. The serial number is 036xxNWC99.

The case is a Browning 3115 2-gun case in classic brown. Again, near new condition.

I can provide as many pics as you would like. Just let me know.

I need to sell the pair, but do not want to give them away. At the same time, I want to be fair and market competitive. If you think my price is too high or not market competitive, tell me why and make an offer. Price: $5,300.00

Paul

plux001_2011_0407.jpg

plux001_2011_04071.jpg

2. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Would also consider selling guns separately...

Paul

3. amerrycan

amerrycan TS Member

0   0   0

you have had a pm for a few days Paul. Thanks James

4. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well, doesn't it figure.
    Told my boys the guns were up for sale and NOW they want to shoot.
    Went out a couple times and really had fun teaching them.
    So I guess the guns are no longer for sale.
    Thanks much for the kind replies and emails.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.