1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning gold vs winchester sx3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapman99, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapman99

trapman99 TS Member

i am wanting to buy a new gun for goose hunting i have been using brownings for long time but the new sx3 look prety good just wanting some imput before i make my final decision

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

The Browning Gold and a Winchester Super X-2 are basically the same gun. They are owned by the same company. I lot of my waterfowl friends have went to the X-3, and love them. Wayne

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Love my SX-3 camo gun. The slimmer forearm and lighter weight make for a great handling shotgun. The Browning Gold/Winchester SX2/SX3 recoil systems have always handled recoil very well.

DoubleAuto

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I had two Browning Gold Sporting Autos. I didn't like them. By the time you had went through about 7 or 8 stations you began to wonder if it was going to make through the rest of the stations. They didn't like to be dirty! You almost had to clean them to finish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning gold hunter vs silver hunter

browning gold hunter vs win sx3

browning gold vs winchester sx2

sx3 vs browning
winchester super x vs browning gold
winchester sx 3 versus browning silver

winchester sx3 vs browning gold

winchester sx3 vs browning silver