1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning gold plated triggers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xringjim, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Got a trigger that needs to be replated. Anyone know where to send it out to? Jim

2. 338reddog

338reddog Member

Find a jeweler in your area that does gold plating. I have done tons of triggers and other parts for all type of guns. It wont last as long as a factory finish but if it is done heavy enough it will last for a while. I just started with a new company and they dont have the set up for gold plating. I have been thinking of setting up at home but dont know if it would be profitable? I only charged $16.00 for a trigger.

Jeff

If interested I can show my work.

3. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

Stu Wright did mine.

4. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I had mine Teflon powder coated in pink never had a problem finding my gun on the gun rack! The guys at Umberger stocks in Ohio did mine. Nice job have pics if you want to see it.

Deb

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If you want a permenant gold, I can titanium nitride the trigger. Has the same appearance as polished gold, and will last longer than the gun.

Doug

6. OzarkGun

OzarkGun Member

GunDr

I have 2 older Perazzi triggers that I would like to have finished with Titanium Nitride. Who can do this work?

Thanks
    Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning gold trigger replating