1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% Browning Eye Candy W/Roses %%

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Pictured below is a beautiful Browning Sporting Gun for a lady shooter. I wanted to display this one to show what I think is stunning work on the checkering. The customer ask Cindy if she could substitute roses in place of Fleur D'lis. I think that she did an outstanding job. The wood is a Fiddleback Claro that came from California. The gun features our Delrin Add-On rib that keeps the shooters head upright for better visability. As always thank you for taking a look and I hope the owner likes what she sees.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303205.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303206.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303207.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303209.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303210.jpg

2. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Absolutely Beautiful!

3. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Dennis, It's beautiful! I want one!! Great work! I will have to show hubby since I want a new gun for my birthday. Can you do other flowers as well ( such as tulips or sunflowers)?

Sue

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Breathtaking!

5. Dennis DeVault

Hi Sue,

You will have to ask Cindy when the time comes but I am sure that she can make that happen. This one is going to cost me as it took a lot of time to do this work. Thank you for the compliments I will pass them on.

Dennis

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Wow. Just the checkering alone with three panels a side, and wrap-around checkering on the forend. Then add the custom design of the roses. Then add the price that Cindy deserves from the quality work. Yikes!

As usual, absolutely beautiful work. I really like the checkered cheeks.

Very nice work to all involved. Jon

7. plabels466

plabels466 Member

Stunning work as usual.... What talent.........Pete

8. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Cindy...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK GIRL!

milt

9. Dennis DeVault

This may not be fair but I cannot say enough about my wife. The design is actually a carving and Cindy has never had training for carving but she just looked at the request and said no problem. She is very talanted and I could not be more proud of her work and what she has done since she started doing this checkering 6 years ago. A big thank you to my lovely bride and for all that she does, I am a very lucky man.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.