1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Ejectors Needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

Mine are worn to the point where my new chamer mate ejectors will slip under the main gun ejectors. browning special sporting clays model 12 gauge 30",anyone have a new set thats not needed or know the best place to buy a set.

bill

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Brownells has them at $36.20 each, but lists them as being sold only to FFL holders. I have a set that came off a barrel whose monoblock cracked that may work for you, but the may have to be fitted. PM me if interested at $40 plus $5 shipping for the set.

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

i called siminole and they are sending me another set that has a little longer ejector travel. they said older browning ejectors have move travel than most guns and the replacement set should solve the problem or at least try these before the expenses of replacing the guns ejectors.

i rate them on the top shelf as far as customer service and support,everyone i talked with was first class.

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.