1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Cynergy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SARGE75X, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

The next one 34/32 that comes into Indiana Gun Club is mine, I'm glad to know you like yours. I saw the Cynergy package but is that offer still in effect? The ad I saw said till March 31,2008.

2. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Couple of months no big deal,I'll have it in time for my second league, besides anything worth having is worth waiting for.I want that adjustable rib unsingle barrel.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I sure like my Cynergy 30" Sporter. I bought it as a backup gun, but have made it my primary Bunker gun, and it shines on the Skeet field, too.

The goodies that came with it are first class.

4. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

There is a 34/32 on gunbroker right now but $600.00 more than I want to spend.

5. JonP

JonP Member

I recently purchased a 28" Cynergy classic (classic stock) field. I got a $100 check in lieu of the advertised Debit card in about 2 weeks and got the hard case and all other stuff mentioned above the other day (3 1/2 weeks).

All told, I spent $1121 - not a bad deal in my book.

Jon

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have 2 Cynergy. 32 and a 30 for my wife. Great guns. All you have to do is shoot one and you will know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.