Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning Cynergy Trap Combo?

6K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  kraiza 
#1 ·
What ever you do do not send it to Kemmerly. A local guy bought a Cynergy Trap with a prototype release. When he got the gun it had a cracked stock, called Kemmerly and was told to put some glue in the crack, and were the tang meets the wood there was daylight through the stock. The top barrel was random pull release, and the the safety spring had a drill bit tip left in the spring, leaving the safety nonoperational. A local gun smith had to replace handful of parts to make it operational. If you are looking for a release for a Cynergy go some were else. 10Tenner

#2 ·
I would tell you to try a search, but no matter what I do I can only get the last 5 days or so. If I had 4000.00 to spend on a combo Cynergy would get a real good look also I would consider http://www.joeletchenguns.com/687trapspecialpage.htm joel Etchen beretta combo 687 II unsingle w adjust comb. Check out the guns on his web site. Got some great looking units for 4100.00!!!

#5 ·
I have agree with Goose2. That not all Beretta shoot Low , Left or Right. I have a Joel Etchen Combo That shoot the same with the unsingle or O/U barrel.
I also went out to get a Cynergy Comb but the wait was to long and got the Beretta and I'm glad I did. I have 2 XT's and this Beretta just feel better for me and my wife like it so much that she took the gun.
She told me to get another gun for your self. I didn't want to get 2 Beretta's so I looked at the Cynergy again. This time after shooting the Beretta the Cynergy just didn't do it for me. I got a Caesar Guerini Summit Trap. This is a very nice gun and shoots great.
Not taking and thing away from the Browning Cynergy Trap but for $4000 to $5000 I think you have other choice's that are better.
I have a Cynergy Sporting 32 that is a keeper

#6 ·
Hoosier
I just went to a Cynergy about a month ago after I had shot my XT with a custom DeVault stock for most of the year. I could not be happier with my Cynergy. The triggers are great and it seems like the lock time is faster than on my Ljutic or at least as fast. It is a much different gun than the XT and the profile is so much lower that I think it makes it easier to shoot. I have taken a stock of the rack gun and am consistently breaking scores of 99 and 98 from an average of 94, still looking for my second 100 straight. I did not buy the combo and purchased the 30 inch but it is about as good as it gets for me. I know many people do not like the looks or the way they feel but every one os different and you have to find what fits you best. I encourage you to at least try the Cynergy before you buy another gun
and now the dealers have them in stock as a unsingle combo for around 4200. Also right now you can get the 400 package of cynergy case, bag, hat and 100 check from Browning if you buy the cynergy. good luck on your search.

#8 ·
have a friend that is picking his Browning combo up on the 11th...will have to wait till next weekend for any feed back.

tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.