1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Cynergy Question?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by orangefever31, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orangefever31

orangefever31 TS Member

I am a looking at buying a new cynergy satin composite mostly to use for duck, goose, and pheasant hunting. I know the composite is not as pretty as the wood, but durability is what matters in this situation. I was wondering if this gun would also hold up to a light amount of trap and sporting clay shooting, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2,500 rounds a year. Also, I was wondering if anyone on here currently has one of these and if they like it or not. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

yes it will hold up to 50,000 shells per year or more

I have a camo and a black

they arent K80s but the engineering is revolutionary and they work well- triggers suck but you can have that fixed

Gene

3. JRW

JRW Member

At the last Grand in Ohio I bought my S/C model. For the last year I have shot 90 o/o of my trap registered targets plus practice. Not a problem of any kind. Jerry in MI.

4. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

I've mounted several of them and they feel better than the citori , maybe the way I will go for an o/u.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I have a Euro SC model and have shot a friends trap O/U. Durability is not a question in my mind, still very tight after many rounds. The triggers on the 3 I've shot are very decent, no complaints at all. Good luck in your choice, Bob

6. scorpman

scorpman Member

I've had my 12GA Satin Composite with 28" barrels for 2 weeks now and I love the feel of it. I'm new to the sport of trap shooting and have only my old Winchester 1400 20GA to compare it to. Seems like I'm busting more clays. I cannot wait to try it on ducks & geese in the fall. I figured this would be a good all purpose gun since it can take all sizes of shells.

7. rrose

rrose TS Member

I have had 2 trap combos and still have my 2 year old sporter. Have had no problems with any and love the way it swings and fits me. All that I have shot have had good triggers. Go for it.
    randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.