1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Cynergy MODB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cynergy91, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cynergy91

Cynergy91 TS Member

Alright guys, I had recently purchased a brand new Browning Cynergy in Mossy Oak Duck Blind camo. It was a shot show special and I found it for a great deal. My main use will be for waterfowl as I am an avid hunter, but I had a quick question. I had just went out and maybe shot about 30 rounds at clays and as usual, had great success! I have been shooting trap since I was around 8 and I am now 19. My one question is, I was thinking about doing a league at my local club along side my dad. I was hoping this certain Cynergy would hold up to the abuse of 14 Monday nights of shooting 50 rounds and then going out to the swamp and shooting ducks and geese for 4 months.

Thanks for everything
    Hunter

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

It's a Browning

3. Cynergy91

Cynergy91 TS Member

You make a great point sir, the quality of this O/U is no less than amazing! Patterns great!

Hunter

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Hunter, Get back to us after 50,000 rounds and let us know how it did! The few rounds you are talking about above amount to nothing. Bill

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think the Engineering will hold up to a million rounds- only time will tell

I have one is camo that is several years old by the way

Good luck

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just be sure to perform diligent cleaning and maintenance. Duck blinds and skiffs kill guns.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.