Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning Cynergy Combo SOLD PENDING FUNDS

5K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  yakimaman 
#1 ·
Browning Cynergy Trap Combo - 34 inch unsingle, 32 inch double, factory adjustable comb - Browning case 4 Midas chokes and all accessories - ordered and picked up from dealer two weeks ago - was supposed to be gift to wife - she shot 3 rounds with it, said it was too long for her and gunsmith recommended she not cut stock due to factory comb adjustment screw. So, it is for sale - in essence, brand new, not a mark on it. Shipped to lower 48 for $3,500. Pictures added below

Rich

#2 ·
Rich just my opinion but the Browning comb hardware that runs through the pad is junk and if I bought it I would have it replaced. Tom Larkin did mine last year and it is a much nicer comb, then you could put adjustible butt plate on it and cut it to length as needed. In fact you might have to do that with a number of guns potentially. good luck!

#16 ·
Hi yakimaman,

Do you still have the Cynergy Trap Combo?

If so, I have a couple of questions, can you either give me a call (415) 999-5168 or let me know your phone number and I'll call you? I figure it's easier than back and forth on email...

Thanks,

-Jeff
(415) 999-5168
janian.jeff@comcast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.