1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Cynergy Classic Trap unsingle combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontarioshooter98, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontarioshooter98

ontarioshooter98 TS Member

I am thinking of purchasing the Browning Cynergy Classic Trap Combo but they are speacial order in Canada so I would have to buy before handling. Does anybody have information on this firearm that can assist me. Thanks

J. Rosmaninho

2. st8shuter

st8shuter TS Member

jake, i had one recently
    give me a call
    John Copeman
    sent you a pm

3. rrose

rrose TS Member

There have been lots of threads about the Cynergy, if you do a search you should find plenty of info. In general most that have shot them in the last couple of years find that they are great guns. I understand there were a few issues when they first came out a few years back. The low profile receiver seems to help minimize recoil as well as make then good pointing guns. I had a custom stocked XT that I replaced with a Cynergy and I liked it well enough that I added one of the unsingle combos about a month ago. The combo has a bit higher rib which I like a lot. The triggers are very fast and take some getting use to. The down side is that so far no one make a release for them that I have heard of. Maybe if they catch on some one will be able to build a good release for those that need it. I could not be happier with my 2 and I wish you luck on your decision.
    Randy

4. jrb

jrb Member

Does anyone know of a dealer who has them in stock? Online?

J. R. Brock

5. steamer

steamer TS Member

jrb cableas in lehi utah has one 4995.00

6. ontarioshooter98

ontarioshooter98 TS Member

www.ableammo.com has it in stock 32"/34", 32"/32", 30"/32",
    30"/34" is out of stock. Thank you everybody for all your help, happy holidays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning cynergy trap unsingle trap