1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Combo Grade 6 Top Single for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 8 1/2 shot, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8 1/2 shot

8 1/2 shot TS Member

0   0   0

Purchased new by me about 4 years ago and selling it as it just isn't being used anymore. 34 top single and 32 double set, Browning box, about 6 or so choke tubes, wrench and acessories. The top single barrel is new as replaced by Browning last year and perhaps shot 1000 times since. Original barrel shot flat, this one is 70-30 or better. Double set has not been used much, my card says I have shot 1700 doubles last 3 years. Trigger work done, soft touch and adjustable comb, excellent wood, adj butt plate and soft pad. Just e mail me and I can send plenty of pictures. I do not check this site often so replying to this thread not the best way to get more info. $3500. ezystrt11@cox.net.

2. 8 1/2 shot

8 1/2 shot TS Member

0   0   0

up

Thanks much for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.