1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning citouri field 28" $950

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bodybuilder, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

A friend of mine has this gun It is in like new cond. with box and choke tubes. 12ga please call (704) 694-4267 for more details

2. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

Browning citouri field 28

maybe you should garner a little more info from your friend. Don't think that's too difficult, is it?!? Most here would like to know just a tad more before making direct personal contact. Just sayin'...

3. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

0   0   0

My friend owns a pawn shop in N.C. I now live in WV so all I can go on is what he says and I worked for him so I know he is honest. It is a Browning field o/u in like new cond. with 28"bbls box and choke tubes. He said dealer cost on this gun is $1400. That is why I gave the store # because that is all I have.

4. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

OK, that spells it out a little better. Looks like a very good deal. Thanks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.