1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Browning Citori

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Murphy, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy

Murphy Member

0   0   0

I have a friend who owns a Browning Citori 12ga 28in, mod/full in as new condition. He thinks he has never fired the gun, i'm not sure but it does look 100%. He is looking to sell the gun and asked me to check on approx. value, (I do not need or want the gun). Any thoughts would be appreciated. He does not have the box but it would come with a nice soft case.
  2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It could be a field, skeet, sporting, or maybe a trap model, (although not likely in 28 inch) so it's not really possible to price it withiut more info.

HM
  3. porky

porky TS Member

0   0   0

You have to advise of the Browning serial number located under the top lever on the reciever.
  4. Murphy

Murphy Member

0   0   0

Serial number is 09242RN153, any info is helpful, thanks
  5. Murphy

Murphy Member

0   0   0

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

12 ga. 3" Field model made in 1979