1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori XT for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by laxpatrick, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laxpatrick

laxpatrick TS Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori XT for sale, 32" barrels, Edwards recoil reducer, adjustable comb, thick kick-eez pad, stock pad will be included, adjustable pad (stock is original length, not cut). Factory chokes and soft case included.

2005 model, I'm the second owner. Has seen occasional light use since I got it, opening action is smooth, not too tight not too loose so it has plenty of service life left in it.

Pictures are here:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/116621769730406955692/XTPics?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM6g3K3uzoOVsQE&feat=directlink

$1900 OBO.

Gun is in western Wisconsin. Buyer pays shipping, etc.

Thanks,

Patrick

laxpcATmwt.net

2. Brewhaus7133

Brewhaus7133 TS Member

0   0   0

Interested in the browning was wondering if you had a few more pics. you said you are in western Wisconsin I'm located in Rockford Illinois if I like maybe we can work something out for pick up if I like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.