1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Unsingle Combo Guns Unlimited Mdl

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SARGE75X, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

0   0   0

This gun is almost brand new, the Unsingle barrel has had maybe 400 rounds thru it, the top barrel of the O/U has had 5 rounds, not 500, 5, the bottom hasnt been shot. There is a small scratch in stock, gunsmith says its in clearcoat and 10-15 minutes of rubbing with rubbing compound and it'll be gone forever. Im not worried about it, its so small. Anyways it comes in Browning fitted leather case and besides the stock tubes it has 2 IC, 2 IM and 1 Full Diana Grade Choke tube and a M Midas grade tube.
    I was involved in a Motorcycle accident years ago and have a full thickness tear in my R Rotator Cuff and then I had a DVT in my right leg that broke off and lodged in my R lung giving me a Pulmonary Embolism. Further testing shows I have a genetic mutation of Factor 5 Lieden which is a mutation in the way my blood clots, making me prone to blood clots so surgery to repair my R shoulder is way way too risky. And even with a pad and light loads it hurts to shoot this gun. Thats why the OU barrel has 5 rounds thru it, I shot one station and walked off the line. Id like to get $3200 for it, you pay shipping. Pictures in a few minutes. Im in North West Indiana if anybody wants to come in person.

2. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

0   0   0

3. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

0   0   0

I can email better pics to anybody interested

4. BIGBIRD49

BIGBIRD49 Member

0   0   0

What are the barrel lengths, a does it have an adjustable comb?

Dick

5. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

0   0   0

34/32 Monte Carlo stock non adj comb

6. Nick_N

Nick_N Member

0   0   0

Pm sent

7. kofh2

kofh2 Member

0   0   0