1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Trap XT Gold w/Adj Comb O/U 30"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by capalong, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capalong

capalong TS Member

0   0   0

Jul 8, 2009
    FOR SALE: BROWNING CITORI TRAP XT GOLDEN CLAYS 12GA, 30" O/U Barrels with the Adjustable Comb and Fully Adjustable GraCoil recoil reduction system. Browning Case with tools and 6 Diana Grade Extended Chokes INCLUDED. This shotgun adjusts for you, not the other way around. I bought this shotgun new in Sept. 08 and is in mint condition. I have shot it about a dozen times. Description: • Receiver - Steel, Silver nitride finish, Gold accented, Gold engraving of a game bird transforming into a clay target • Barrel - Ventilated top and side ribs, Tapered, floating top rib, Ported • Action - Single selective trigger, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety • Stock - Gloss finish walnut stock with right-hand palm swell, Semi-beavertail forearm with finger grooves • Features - Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes, Triple Trigger™ System, Hi-Viz® Pro-Comp sights, Adjustable straight comb, . If you have any questions please contact Dr Joe Capalong at smiledktr@comcast.net. I will send you pictures of the shotgun. ASKING $3250.00 FOR EVERYTHING...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.