1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Trap Combo Value?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tydaws, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

I have a Browning Citori Trap combo with a set of 32" O/U barrels and a 34" top single barrel. Best I remember, they are fixed choke but I couldn't tell you for sure. The gun is about 90% metal and maybe a little better wood. I haven't had it out in a while and can't quiet remember the details. I was wondering what it might be worth and if anyone has any interest. I may put it on here for sale if anyone seems interested. I will get it out and post pics if I decide to sale it. It is in my shop in a safe and I won't be able to get over there until the first part of next week. Alyways needing to fund new projects, and it seems that I never run out of them! Thanks. Ty

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

What do you want for it? I'd be interested pending price.

3. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

I am thinking in the neighborhood of $1750.

4. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

After looking for comparable guns on gunbroker, etc. I am thinking that the $1750 couldn't be to far off. I can not find any combos for sale. But, The regular Citori trap O/Us that are comparable to mine are going for $1200 to $1400. So, I would think that $1750 for the combo is pretty well in line. You guys let me know if I'm on the right path. Ty

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Photos would be great!

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

right from blue book: Market and demand need adjustment. the citori plus combo is a good amount more $$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citori Trap Combination Set Add to Collection
    - Grade I only, 32 in. O/U and 34 in. single barrel, or extra set of barrels in same ga., cased. Disc.
    Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
    $1,295 $1,100 $975 $900 $825 $775 $725

7. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Saw a beat up old style Citori combo at PA state shoot for $1650 I believe, so $1750 seems like a very fair price.

Jeff Graupp

8. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...here's a nice one - not for sale tho...checkering is fine; it looks like Beretta in the photo!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning citori 725 combo set

browning citori combo for sale

browning citori combo set

browning citori plus trap combo sale

browning citori trap combo

browning citori trap combo for sale

browning trap combo