1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Trap Combo, mid-70

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Updated info: Alternatively, I will sell the Unsingle barrel by itself for $575.00 shipped and keep the gun, O/U barrel and case for now since it's such a terrific shooter.

Original post: Here's a very nice mid-70's Trap combo with original case: 32" O/U - F/F, ported long ago. Bluing on barrel and receiver very good. Some very minor pitting on the underside of the receiver where your hand would carry it. Top Single, 34" Full, ported long ago. LOP is about 14-1/4", original pad. Nice gun for new shooter or backup for experienced shooter. Asking $1450.00 shipped to your FFL holder or local pickup if you can make it to Northern VA. I got this gun from Joel Etchen last year as a backup to my K80 when it was being worked on. Untouched chokes, this is a nice, original gun (except for porting).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

TTT due to new info...

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Hard to tell from the photos. Does porting long ago mean porting done professionally long ago or porting done with a hand drill, in the garage in the dark long ago? I am looking for another combo.

Jeff

4. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff - The porting appears professional, definitely not amatuer with a drill press. Actually someone might recognize the origin of this porting design - I have seen it before. I can try to snap a few better photos tonight.

mk

5. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Here's a photo of the porting - kind of dirty though. The ports are precisely spaced and executed.
    mk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.