1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Special Clays Edition 12ga o/u

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by royboy, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royboy

royboy Member

0   0   0

Browning Special Sporting Clays Edition, with 28" ported barrels uses Invector Plus Chokes. Chokes that come with gun: Comp-N-Choke, IC, LM, 2-C.000;
    BRILEY: SK, 2-IC, M, IM, 2 - INVP DUCK; BROWNING: SK, IC, M. 13 chokes total.
    Adjustable Butt plate with Kick eze Pad. Eye Cross Over Blinder Mounted on top of rib. Two Extra New Triggers never used and a choke changing tool. Gun has been used moderately, and is in very good condition with the exception of 3 -4
    scratches on the right side of stock caused by an inconsiderate shooter. Will include a gray DMC case with 4 latches two of them have key locks.Please contact me if you have any questions. Roy Price
    The total price for all including shipping is 1,200.00

2. royboy

royboy Member

0   0   0

The total price for all of the above is 1,200.00 including shipping. Thank You.
    Roy Price

3. royboy

royboy Member

0   0   0

I am having trouble posting pictures.

Please e-mail me for pictures!!! Roy Price

4. JW1187

JW1187 TS Member

0   0   0

Email sent

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Pm and email sent. If gun is in as good as condition as you say, I will buy it.
    Rooferbob

6. royboy

royboy Member

0   0   0

Gun is SOLD pending funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.