1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori repairs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ke4yyd, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

A friend of mine has a Citori that stopped firing. He sent it to Browning for repair. He says they told him they did not repair guns that old. Who are some top Citori repairs guys. I suggested Doug Braker.

2. Pribbs

Pribbs TS Member

Arts

3. pharmvet

pharmvet Member

+1 Art's. Ive had experience with both. No question which one gets my work from now on.

4. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

If your friend was the original owner of this gun, I would need to see the letter from Browning stating, "We do not repair guns this old." This has just not been my experience with the Browning company. Martinpicker

5. 827cars

827cars TS Member

If Browning would fix it,it would take 6 months min. Send it to Arts you will be shooting again in 30 days.Speaking from experience.Mark

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

A Citori is easy to repair ... just about any good gunsmith can get it shooting again!

If you have a good local gunsmith, he can have it fixed in a very short time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.