1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Plus

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ks-trap-shooter, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

Does anyone have any opinions on the Browning Citori Plus Trap Gun? How common are these? What would one expect to pay for one?
    Thank You Very Much! Ryan

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i shot one 25 rounds last weekend. i have a citori special trap grade. i couldn,t see much difference. that isn,t much for you to go on though. dwain

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I've been shooting a Citori Plus for years. Excellent shotgun. Won many leagues with it. Fully adjustable. Worth about $1,500. Dave T.

4. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

The big advantage is the adjustable rib on a moderately priced gun. I have a BT-99 Plus and love it.

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

I like mine alot. May well be the most gun for the money there is. Mike

6. djcuda

djcuda Member

These are excellent guns for the money.They sell for 1400 to about 1700.Recoil is minimal and the adjustable rib and stock really help to taylor the gun to you.
    Dave

7. Notime2

Notime2 TS Member

Mine smoked them on doubles with m / im, but when I shot 5 stand I had to aim 12" below the birds, eventually it migrated to the back of the safe. Gentle gun. Notime2

8. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I shot them for about twelve years. Some of the best guns I had. Would recommend them over most. Lots of adjustments, and if you shoot sport clays, you can adjust them to not have to hold 12" low. Thats what I did with mine. Steve

9. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have had one for around 15 years and wouldn't sell it or trade. I got rid of the original Browning recoil mechanism and replaced it with a Timney.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.