1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Plus O/U ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Caribou woodland, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member

Just bought a Citori Plus and I like to know if the recoil systeme could be grease easily.The gun is 1991 and has been shoot less than 400 times.I fund it thight on recoil.Its also very very tight on opening...so my arm is bruised this morning.Thank's
    Pierre

2. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

The recoil reducer is easy to disassemble, clean and lube a little. Lube all the pivot points on the barrel and frame. Some Brownings are tighter than others when new or not fired a lot.

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Here is the link to the owner's manual. Mark

4. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member

Thank's to all. I did clean every thing,I lub the recoil whit Jig-a-loo.Grease the action whit hight temperature grease.Adjust LOP and Com.Next WEEKEND 200 Cap ATA.Wish I improuve my avrage.
    Salutations,Pierre

5. philk

philk Member

Been a while since I owned a Plus but I don`t remember ever needing to lube the recoil assembly with anything.