1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori "Plus" info needed.....thanks!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Browning Citori

Great deal--Don't pass it up!!!

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori

If he bought the gun in 1993, chances are he paid $1200 for it. That being said, even $1400 is not a bad price considering the competition in that price range. Prior to the tight money this last year, he would likely have it sold in 30 minutes if he put it on here, at even the higher price. The Plus guns (99 and Citori and Citori Combo) were some of the best bargains in trapshooting. For yourself, it comes down to two things, do you need a doubles gun (it's a great one)? And, do you prefer 30" or 32" barrels on your O/U? Good luck.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Browning Citori

I wouldn't have left without it...the 32" gun is awesome for everything

4. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori

You messed up, it's worth every penny and them some.

5. mike b.

mike b. Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori

Great deal, I sold mine for more than that 2 years ago. Only fault with gun is it handles like a tank....just too much front weight.. imho

6. vatrap

vatrap Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori

Drive to his house buy it, don't give him a chance to sell it to anyone else.

You will not be sorry, I got mine in 94 and have shot just about everything with it.

Mike

7. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori

Replace the bead?? Why?? You just might want to shoot it without and see how far your average goes up!! Mine has been off my plus gun for about 12 years....

GS

8. 2506

2506 TS Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori

i HAVE A 32'o/u PLUS LIKE NEW 1 TINY MARK ON THE STOCK IT IS A PIGEON GRAGE
    WOOD IS A LILLE FANCIER THAN NORMAL & HAS GOLD DESIGN ON THE RECIEVER gun is in factory condition adj rib stock butt never altered in any way trigger is too hard can't shoot it
    IN A browning leather cover case
    for 2600.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.