1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning citori gunsmiths

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by melbournemike, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melbournemike

melbournemike TS Member

Are barrells available as replacements for citoris? I have an ultra xt and wish to buy 32 inch trapbarrels for it! If not available does anyone know a gunsmith that can install a trapstlye ventilated rib on my 30" barrels?

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Barrels are not avaiable as a general rule. You may find a used barrel set on gunbroker.com or other website. You then haveto have the barrels hand fitted to your receiver. They are not interchangeable other than by dumb luck.

KeenSights, who I believe advertizes on this website, is known for their add on ribs. See their url above.

I have a set of Grade VI 28 inch Citori barrels, fixed Skeet & Skeet, if anyone wants to try fitting them. $225 delivered.

3. GradeV

GradeV TS Member

Hey Bob K. Interested in barrels. Please call 517-294-0812

4. bigmike

bigmike TS Member

You might try Midwest gun works they do alot of work on brownings also carry parts too. shoot well, bigmike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.