1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori Combo **SPF**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MikeInNPR, Jun 20, 2013.

1. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori Combo, 34/32 top single is factory full choke. Over under is ported with factory choke full/imp mod.
    Top single has small area of freckling from sitting in case. Receiver has new locking lug and freshly renickled. Wood has been refinished by previous owner. LOP is just over 14.5"

Asking for the weekend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 82nd Trooper

82nd Trooper TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,

You have a pm.

Scott

3. 82nd Trooper

82nd Trooper TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,

Pm not working, I'll try again later.

Btw where are you located.

Thanks,

Scott

4. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

Scott, I am in Florida near Silver Dollar.

5. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

up for the weekend

6. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I can't believe this has not sold. Mike is my Son. His description of this gun is way too conservative. This gun with the extra single barrel is a rare item. Not many were made. This gun locks up tightly with the lever waaayy right of center. everythig mechanically feels right. Looks good to boot.

Mike has bought a Perazzi to shoot SC and trap, otherwise this Citori Combo would not be for sale. Pricewise this combo is priced at about what I would expect an O/U to bring without the extra barrel. Another thing to keep in mind: This is a type two Citori. This means that all parts are available and interchangeable with the latest Citori XT. Marc

7. ThomRogers

ThomRogers Member

0   0   0

Mike call me at 716/903/1017 to discus payment as I will take browning thanks ask for Ed

8. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

Gun is still available.

9. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

PM sent Jim in Fla.

10. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi,
    I sent you a PM with "I Will Take It." Please send me your contact info and I will send funds and FFL.
    Thanks,
    Fred-napawino

11. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

gun is sold pending funds

12. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just took delivery of this Citori Combo. I am very pleased with the shotgun and Mike is a very honest seller. His description was right on. His shipping charges were fair and there were no undisclosed issues with the gun.
    Thank you,
    Fred-napawino