1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori / BT99 Plus Adj. Butt Plate w/Pad

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hydeal, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hydeal

hydeal Member

0   0   0

(SOLD)

This is a new adjustable butt pad plate I made to fit the Browning Citori/BT99 Plus gun’s back plate connected to their recoil system. This is a one screw, thru the pad adjusting system. If your plus gun plate is the same as mine this one is finished ready to fit. I was testing color mixtures in anodizing and this is the color of gold I went with. It has been fitted with a KICK EEZ Rocker butt pad (601-10-LB), which is also new. KICK EEZ pads work great for these as a ¼” nut driver will fit inside the holes of the pad to hold the nut when needed. Having the threads inside the pad eliminate threads on the plates from stripping. It was built using all non-corrosive materials including stainless fasteners. These adjusters are bead blasted between the plates to stop movement once adjusted. Comes with adjusting & installation wrenches. The first $175 takes the plate and pad. I can process debit/credit cards also if you want to go that route.

(SOLD)

Adjusting Range:

1 3/4” Vertical Drop

9/16” Horizontal Offset Left or Right

90 ° Diagonal Left or Right

5/16” Total Thickness

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status: