1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori 525 Field

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fisher0907, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fisher0907

fisher0907 Member

0   0   0

I recently purchased a 2007 model 525 in 12 ga; I'm looking into in buying a 20 ga, 26" or 28" barrel that would fit with this receiver. Are there any on the market?
    Thanks,
    Jon

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

Jon,

I believe any such barrel would have to be custom made. The receivers of the 12 and 20 are different sized.

I know that you can do what you're wanting to with a Beretta 682.

ec90t

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

That's not going to happen with that gun. Browning made several multi barrel sets, 3 barrel skeet, 12/20 hunting, 4 barrel skeet, etc.

They are all matched up at the time of assembly. Stock barrels for other gauges will not fit your receiver. If you have cubic dollars laying around you can have Briley do it but extra guns will probaboy be cheaper.

My friend simply bought the smaller 525 field guns, and he liked them better than the Sporting Clays models he previously had.

HM

4. fisher0907

fisher0907 Member

0   0   0

Thanks to both ec90t and HM for your input. Darn..I guess I'll have to make room in the cabinet for a 20 gauge 525 Field sometime in the future. The 12 is a great shooter!

JF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning 525 citori field for sale

browning 525 field for trap

browning citori field 525 for sale