1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning citori 32" O/U release trigger

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dan Millward 44, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Millward 44

Dan Millward 44 TS Member

0   0   0

must sell browning citori pluss 32 in.double release trigger with hard case
    I think i bought off this site a long time ago hope Iam using the right site. Iam in Kamiah Idaho. . I have a gun dealer/ buisness owner to help in tranaction.I PAYED $1600.00 a few years back. shot it about 2000 rounds at the max. if your interested call or email Dan Millward its advertised in the lewiston morning tribune in lewiston Idaho I hoped to get $1200.00 208 935 5721

2. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

0   0   0

browning citori 32

Dan, sent u an email. Thanks, Van

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

browning citori 32

That's awful cheap Dan. Just sayin....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.