1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning citori 20ga with 28

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by millerm12, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this is a Browning citori 20ga in excellent condition. Comes with original box and 4 choke tubes and wrench. Asking 1200.00 thanks kraig miller

2. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

3. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Can you tell me here you are located? Am interested in your 20 gauge. Thanks, Jim

4. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

Near Canton ohio

5. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

6. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Can you send me your e-mail address so we can communicate outside trapshooter? Thanks, Jim

7. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Can you send me your e-mail address so we can communicate outside trapshooter? Thanks, Jim

8. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Can you e-mail me so we can talk about this 20? Hope this gets to you - have no idea how to use this thing. Thanks, Jim

9. surfcitydude

surfcitydude Member

0   0   0

Hard to buy a gun with pictures so dark and bad, you can't really see the gun. I requested better pictures days ago and was promised better ones but nothing since. Guess he really doesn't want to see or there is something not right.

10. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    surfer sorry for not getting back with you right away.i had to go to my friends house to take more pics for you plus working 4 turn swing shift doesnt make it any easier.lol but heres your pics anyway. thanks kraig miller
    also i changed the exsposure on my phone camera so the pics would be easier to see.and there is nothing to hide on this gun. it is in excellent condition and has no issues.comes with chokes ,wrench and original box.

11. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

Really a nice older Citori. Great all around gun...

12. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

Still available. Thanks for your interest.

13. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Doesn't even look like the same gun in the 1st & 2nd set of photos. Need the letters in the serial number to figure out year of mfg.

14. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Millerm12,
    Don't want to jump your post. I have the original Browning hard case that was made to fit that gun if anyone is interested in buying it PM me. Philly D

15. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

0   0   0

Was looking at pics and they changed. These pictures are not the same gun. The other looked more like a SKB 100. The wood was darker and now its blond. The first pictures of the end of barrel not the same as the one now. Bye

16. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

This is the same gun.just changed the light setting on my camera so pics were easier to see.and apparently you don't know what a skb 100 looks like.because this is not one of them.go rip on someone else's ad your not going to buy as well.I hate trollers.just cruising around looking for ads to bash and never buy nothing. If you don't like what you see turn the page.sorry had to get that out.

17. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

This is the same gun.just changed the light setting on my camera so pics were easier to see.and apparently you don't know what a skb 100 looks like.because this is not one of them.go rip on someone else's ad your not going to buy as well.I hate trollers.just cruising around looking for ads to bash and never buy nothing. If you don't like what you see turn the page.sorry had to get that out.

18. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I agree with slic lee. Doesn't look like the same gun. Not jumping another guys post. Just smells fishy?

19. cartucci

cartucci Member

0   0   0

Look at the grains on the stock,there the same. Just different lighting. Buy the way, nice gun.

20. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.