1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Citori, 2 barrel set, mid-70

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Here's a nice 2-barrel trap Citori. I got the gun from Joel Etchen last year as a backup when my K80 was down for a while.-70's Long tang, very nice for it's age. All original except for porting at some point in it's life. Etchen indicated that the gun had been reblued at some point. Original case, key and manual. 34" top single, 32" O/U - all barrels are fixed FULL. Smokes targets. Original pad, LOP is 14-1/4" S/N is 15910RP143. It shoots great. PM for more photos. $1650.00 OBO shipped to your FFL holder.

2. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

0   0   0

Would you consider a trade for a Perazzi combo? E-mail me if you would.
    Norman

3. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Norman - thanks very much for the offer, however I have a K80 rig that works real well. I would let it go out the door for $1400.00 shipped though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning citori 2 barrel set

vintage browning gun case to take 3 sets of barrels