1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**BROWNING CASE FOR RECOILLESS TRAP**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mastiff711, Apr 21, 2013.

1. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Does anyone have any information regarding the Browning number for this gun case or where I might could find one? In my research I have found where Browning manufactured a case that would fit their Recoilless trap but that's all I have been able to find out. Any info about it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. hbar314

hbar314 Active Member

Did you ever find out more on this case?
    I was looking to pick an recoilless up and would like to know what cases fit.

3. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

The factory case looks like a standard Browning luggage case with the furry interior...only looong!

The gun doesn't break down...so it has to be longer than any other Browning luggage case (at least that I have ever seen).

I doubt that you will find one for sale...unless someone decides to sell/separate one from their gun. I expect a custom built case is the most likely way of getting one that the gun will fit in.

FYI, I have a 99%, 30" Recoilless (including the Browning case) I would sell. ($1,000.00 plus shipping.)

Stan...

Search tags for this page

browning recoiless case