1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

BROWNING BUCK MARK 5.5 TARGET

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Brian in Oregon, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This model has been discontinued for a few years now.

These have a good target barrel, target sights, rail for optics, lighter trigger spring and a trigger overtravel adjustment screw.

I have the Field version, which has a different front sight (Patridge vs post). Quite accurate. A real joy to take afield for hunting.

Buckmark2.jpg

For those wondering what the rail looks like, here's mine. Again, mine has a different front sight.
  2. AveragEd

AveragEd Active Member

0   0   0

Boy, that thing looks a LOT like an S&W Model 22, especially the rail.

averaged_2008_030367.jpg

There are differences, however, so they aren't really the same gun.

Ed
  3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I had a S&W 22, you couldn't set the rear sight high enough to even get within 1 1/2" of the target vertically.

I have the Buckmark in the field model and can't believe how accurate that thing is even at 50 yards. With a red dot sight of course.
  4. AveragEd

AveragEd Active Member

0   0   0

With the rear sight on mine set where you see it, I am able to center shots on a 25-yard NRA target and I use a six o'clock hold. Perhaps the CCI MiniMags I use shoot higher than what you tried? Or maybe mine has a different rear sight?

Ed
  5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Would you consider trading your Browning and cash for an original Wyndeham Maine Bushmaster AR with Mildot scope and case and 2 30rd mags?? has the faster twist barrel for heavy bullets...has only been shot enough to sight in..puts them through the same hole using 62gr loads
  6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I believe its 6yrs old one of the last true Bushmasters before Cerberus/Freedom group/Remington purchased the company ..this gun has the Wylde target chamber that is perfect for 223 or 5.56mm.. I would do $500? and the Buckmark..let me know..also be sure its ok to own and transfer into your state
  7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

heres a pic of the gun
    calvinmd_2008_030345.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030346.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030347.jpg
  8. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

PM sent