1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning BT-99 Plus 32 $1150

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dgh, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgh

dgh Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Looks like a shooter,

2 questions,

1- what choke tubes with it?

2- is it ported?

2. Shotgun Ron

Shotgun Ron Member

0   0   0

Whats the max drop on the comb and is that a recoil system on the butt?

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I passed your info on to my friend who lives in Landesburg Pa Dan,...may help you make an easy local deal...CalMD

4. showdawg

showdawg TS Member

0   0   0

Not all were ported, I have owned a couple that were not. I always broke targets with ease with these guns, broke some I thought I should have missed, then I owned some high dollar guns and I seemed like I was always strugglin" to break targets. These guns are great.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That's an aftermarket recoil reduction system, but not necessarily a negative. Quite a few folks were not impressed with the Browning recoil reducer and sought help elsewhere. Allen Timney made one of the better "drop in" units, not sure who made this one. This model of Browning (BT99 Plus), is one of the all time bargains of trapshooting. Good luck.

It would be worthwhile to make a statement as to the condition of the rib. The ribs were made of aluminum and fairly easily bent. A new rib costs around $215.

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

What is the lop and is it adj.?

7. Dustoff

Dustoff Member

0   0   0

Is it still available?

8. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

I'll shoot you a pm after the holidays to see if this ones still availiable,heading to W.V. until then.

Doug H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.